Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PREGNANT!

Well, I'm finally starting to "feel Pregnant."  I didn't really know what that meant up until the last couple of days.  I have to say, I have been extremely lucky this entire pregnancy!  Yes, I had morning sickness (at all hours) for the first trimester, but that seems to be the norm.  For the most part, I have felt good and had no problems these whole 2 trimesters.

Now, enter the third trimester.  I'm not even officially there until Thursday.  But, I feel like I have been thrown into this whole Pregnant thing overnight.  I mean, when did I start having trouble reaching my feet to put on socks and shoes??  What is this big thing that constantly gets in my way?!?  Don't even mention painting or cutting toenails (lets leave that to the professionals from now on).  And leg cramps, is that Really normal?  Sometimes I think some man doctor got tired of hearing us pregnant women complaining and started calling all of this crap "normal" and telling us to get over it.  It sure doesn't feel normal.  I also thought I had already experienced reflux during my first trimester.  No, that was just some acidic gas tickling the back of my throat and keeping me up at night.  Now, who the heck is pouring battery acid down my esophagus?! 

Ok, ok... It really isn't THAT bad... I still really do love my huge stomach and feeling Grayson turn flips.  But, I woke up today with a cold.  Cold is really too nice of a word to describe it.  I never was good at being sick before being pregnant.  But now, can't breath + chills + vomit + nosefaucet = DEATH!!!  I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.  If not, my mommy comes into town for my graduation and I'm sure she'll make me some homemade chicken-noodle soup (GF of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment