Sunday, December 23, 2012

29ish weeks!!

29 WEEKS!!! (and 3 days)

So, I have been a little behind in the bloggersphere, but I have had a lot going on lately.  I can't wait to announce some good changes coming my way (no, I'm not magically pregnant again, pretty sure that's not possible).

I had a doctor visit at 29 weeks.  Baby Grayson is growing perfectly (according to my doctor who would never exaggerate).  I gained 2 pounds this time (I was sick for a bit before, so only that can explain the lack of weight gain during the holidays), which now totals to 16 pounds gained.  Grayson should weight around 3 pounds now (slow down kid!).  I can not believe I am already in the third trimester!!  He will be a teenager wanting to go on dates before I know it!!  I also got my glucose test results back and, thankfully, do Not have gestational diabetes (Michael was convinced my sugar/chocolate binging would have caused different results).

Third Trimester Changes!
  1. Baby hiccups!! I LOVE it when Grayson starts bouncing with the hiccups!
  2. Difficulty reaching toes (I believe I have already talked complained about this)
  3. Our house has been oddly clean and laundry done lately, could this possibly be the nesting that I have so desperately been wanting?!!??
  4. Sleep deprivation (I am not a fan of only having one position to sleep in, I tend to be a roller (kicker, hitter, etc.)
  5. Return of reflux (with a vengeance)
  6. Hormone induced mood fluctuations (this may not be new to the third trimester, you'll have to ask my husband)
  7. Baby movement have increased like crazy! (Is he doing cartwheels in there?)
  8. Hungry ALL THE TIME!! I just want to snack constantly (especially on anything chocolate)!
Despite the seemingly majority of negativity on my list of changes, I am still really enjoying this pregnancy most days (see #6 above for explanation of whinny post)!

Now, what you have all been waiting for, pictures:

I graduated from FNP school earlier in December on the same day that Grayson graduated to the 3rd Trimester!  My sister, mom, and dad came down for my graduation.



I also had a little Christmas photo-shoot with my sweet hubs earlier today:






















I was looking back at my pictures and realized that I may be giving a false impression of myself.  While I love to play dress up once a week for my little pictures, I immediately change clothes as soon as the camera is turned off.  So, to show my faithful readers the real side of me, I had my sweet hubs snap one more picture:

I'm not proud, but you deserve the truth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment