Thursday, July 11, 2013

Challenge!

So, it's official. I SUCK at this diet thing. I did really good the first week and loss 2 pounds. Then, I started slacking and giving in to holiday temptations (those ribs were fantastic)! I only lost 1 pound (no clue how I even managed that). I need more motivation (apparently my belly shaking like a bowl full of jelly is not enough).

This brings me to the challenge. The advocare 24 day challenge, to be exact. This is a cleanse/diet that I REALLY want to do! So, I'm gonna do it!! I haven't gotten the ok from Michael yet, but he is happy when momma's happy, right? ;)

I want to start in August. This will be great, because Michael will be out of state, and I'll be tempted to binge eat in my loneliness! It does cost a good bit, but you get SO much more than any other diet I have seen. It helps to clean your gut of all the yucky sticky stuff we eat, so it will be ready to absorb all the nutrients you will eat after the cleanse portion! While you eat all the healthy nutrients, your body is getting everything it needs and starts shedding all the fat it stored up for the winter! You see, the way I have been eating lately, my body thinks I must be trying to store up for a very long hibernation and has been holding on to all this fat. Hello body!! It is summer time and swimsuit season!!

My challenge for you?! I really want an accountability partner to do this with! I'm scared I will back-slide! Who is in it with me? We can talk everyday about our meals/exercise and make sure we stay on track!

By the way: I'm definitely not an expert on this product! This is just my understanding of it! But I can point you in the direction of somebody who knows a lot more about it if you are interested!

1 comment: