Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4 Months Old!!

I don't plan to do a full monthly update on Grayson.  I mean, not much changes every month.  And, I don't want to bore y'all (I know how interesting ALL of my other posts have been).

But, I just can't help bragging on my cutie!!

Grayson is officially 4 MONTHS OLD!!!

Accomplishments:
----Screaming (not like a mad scream, but the sweetest happiest scream you will ever hear)
----He is officially the loudest baby at daycare (I think it is adorable now, but I have a feeling I will not be so proud of this one day)
----He can sit in the tripod position really well without his helmet (sitting with the support of his hands)
----He can say mama (only it sounds a lot more like aayhhhgggaaahhmmeeaah; I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that can understand him) hehe
----He is teething (I'm not sure I would call this an accomplishment so much as evilness; he is drooling and pooping and chewing a TON)
----He is still sleeping through the night!! (Ok, I talk about this way too much, but it really is the best thing ever; Mommy NEEDS her sleep!!)

This little boy is my whole world, and I wouldn't change a THING about him!!  Everything we have been through has just made us appreciate and love him that much more.  He is my little warrior!!!


This is the scream I was speaking of!
They really do love each other!

1 comment: