Friday, January 11, 2013

32 Weeks!! Help Please!

Ok ladies (and my fashionably forward men), I need your help!!  I have scheduled my maternity photos and need help picking out one of my outfits/styles!  I know I want a bare belly picture that is still slightly modest (as pretty as it is, I'm not quite ready for the nude flowing fabric).  I have two outfits in mind, so I took the opportunity to use them for my 32 weeks picture.  Scroll down for pictures, and leave me some suggestions!!

32 Weeks!!!!

Can you believe I only have 8 more weeks to go?!  I can't!!  I have been so busy with the new job and preparing for boards that the days have been flying by!  Slow down!!!


I went to the doctor at 31 weeks for a check-up.  I was actually pretty sick with a bad cold and going through some horrible pregnancy-induced constipation (no since in hiding the truth, constipation and pregnancy come hand-in-hand!).  The day of my appointment I started having braxton-hicks contractions.  I knew they weren't the real thing because they were very irregular.  However, my doctor was a little worried because of how frequently they were happening (I think it was a mixture of stress and being sick).  So, he checked me to make sure I wasn't going into early labor.  Thankfully, everything was where it was suppose to be!  

My doctor made me come back in 1 week just to check me out again.  I was feeling much better by this visit, and my "contractions" have really slowed down and eased up.  Thankfully, I didn't have to be checked and I can come back in the normal 2 weeks.  At 32 weeks I weigh 174 lbs (23 pounds gained).  I still have an inny and no stretch marks!  Grayson has really learned where my ribs are!!

Picture Time! 
Battle of the Green sweater VS. Blue button-up.

Outfit #1: Green Sweater

Outfit #2: Blue Button-up

Also, do you like the messy up-do (I'll work a little harder to make it pretty on the actual photograph day) or hair down?  And, what do you think about the pre-pregnancy jeans left open?  Should I just scratch both of these outfits and start over?!  Suggestions please!!  I always look back at my professional pictures and wished I had worn something different.

5 comments:

  1. Love the blue! Its christi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the blue (you're having a boy too!)..and hair down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite combo of options is pic 2 the blue with down hair and pre-pregnancy jeans. My opinion is if you choose the messy up-do, go with the blue button up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, here are my suggestions! :) I think the green sweater looks way better! I love it! You look absolutely fabulous with your redish lipstick so I think you should wear that, and I think the jeans should be buttoned & zipped. As for the hair... I'm not sure! Down & up both look good, just depends on how you style it.. but I do love up-dos! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete