Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weigh-In

I don't weight myself regularly, and I am ok with that.  I don't have a scale at home (because I would obsess over it).  So, the only time I weight myself is at the gym.  And, if anybody is standing near the scale, then I don't dare weigh myself.  I think this is ok, because I don't obsess over a number.  Although, I still want that dang number to get smaller!! 

So, my weight yesterday was 164 (down 6 pounds).  This just stinks.  I am losing Maybe 1 pound each week.  Ugh!!  I know, I know.  I don't want to obsess over a number... Sigh.  I just don't know why I am not seeing better results.  I work-out hard and eat decent. 

I am patiently waiting on my next paycheck, so I can do my cleanse!!  I just know that this is going to be great for me!  I need something to help kick-start the weight loss and get me on a healthy routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment