Thursday, August 22, 2013

24 Day Challenge

I'm starting my 24 Day Challenge tomorrow!!  I was SO excited to get my products in the mail yesterday!  I had to pull everything out and open it up!  I wanted to start right that second, but I restrained myself..

Today, I am going grocery shopping for all of my goodies!  My grocery lists includes lots of healthy proteins (tuna, tilapia, ground turkey, chicken breasts), raw vegetables, and fruit.  I also plan to buy some nice containers.  I want to make and package at least 5 days worth of food tonight!  I'll try to take a picture of my finished product (if Grayson cooperates).  If I have to, I can prepare it when Grayson goes to bed (he does go to bed around 8:00 after all... I know, I know, how LUCKY am I??!!)

Y'all seriously do not know how excited I am to start this!  I really hope it works out as well as I think it will!  I am going to take all of my measurements and before pictures (yuk) when I get home.  I will try to keep my blog updated every few days on how it's going!!  If anybody wants to try it, let me know and I will get you to somebody that knows a lot more than me!

My exercise goal: Work out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (gym or running with baby)! Help me stick to this!!

1 comment: